Saturday, April 2, 2011

Super Kid capes.

I now shall be starting on my Super Kid capes. great personalised item that is made to your childs individual taste.
Just choose a colour combination from the following colours of red, blue, yellow, green, pink,purple, orange. there may be other colours available depending on what I can get my hands on.
Then choose the letter that will be appliqued within a circle on one side.

Then finally choose the picture to be appliqued on the other side. You can choose from kite, guitar, rocket, car, flower, butterfly, plane, boat and ice-cream.

Makes a wonderful gift. Just $20 plus postage.
The cape has an adjustable tie on it so it can fit all children and comes at the length of aprox. 58cm.
Just email me at jazyjae@bigpond.com to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment